birding-aus

bogus VIRUS ALERT

Subject: bogus VIRUS ALERT
From: Rick A Kuhn <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:06:26 +1000 (EST)
It is irresponsible to forward messages such as that below on to
other people, let alone to whole email lists, without thoroughly checking
them out. The real virus in these cases are the bogus "warnings" themselves.

Rick

Rick Kuhn                                Department of Political Science (Arts)
phone +61 6 249-3851                             Australian National University
fax   +61 6 249-5054                                                  ACT  0200
email                                             Australia