birding-aus

Re: Don't denigrate Hampstead Heath

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: Don't denigrate Hampstead Heath
From: "IAIN CAMPBELL" <>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:06:18 -0400
Look,

The point was that if I lived there I would be keen to get a trip birding
somewhere else. When I lived in Perth I would have been happy with a
birding trip to England- Well Scotland anyway. Be a tad realisitic about
this; it was said in jest.

If I were you I would spend less energy in getting upset with comments and
spend more energy on protecting the area. When I went there it looked like
a fair ground at one end and and a place to let your poodle shit at the
other!!!

Just take a look around at the world, which does extend past the Greater
London Area or even the western Paleartic and you will find that there is a
hell of a lot of good stuff out there if you are bothered to look for it.

Iain D Campbell
Ghana