birding-aus

return trip from London to Australia

To: <>
Subject: return trip from London to Australia
From: "IAIN CAMPBELL" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:23:04 -0400
Hi there,

I have to head to canada and then Ecuador, on a kind of work, kind of
holiday trip, and there is NO way I can take my (almost) 2 year old. If
there are any RESPONSIBLE birders that any of you know that would be
interested in a free return flight to Perth from London, can you drop me a
line. They have to fly with my baby to Perth, and drop her with my sister,
and then fly back in a month(again with my daughter).

The dates are fly to Perth on the 12th of September, and fly back on the
12th of otcober. Surely two Peoples bay is more apealling than Hamstead
Heath!!!

I also have bird notes for when they get there..

Iain D Campbell
Ghana

TWITCH 2- A mental pang -- hmm