birding-aus

Binoculars shops for Optolyth binos?

Subject: Binoculars shops for Optolyth binos?
From: Klaus Uhlenhut <>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:23:13 +1000
Hi Aus-Birders,
I lost my pair of Optolyth Binoculars one night during spotlighting, and as
I wish to replace them I looked in 'Wingspan' and 'The Bird Observer', but I
couldn't find any company/dealer for this brand. Does anybody have an
name/address for us? Including fax number would be great. That's one of the
disadvantages of living away from cities, you can't just go to the next shop
to buy one. I thank you very much in advance for any help you can give us.
Best regards, Klaus
Kirrama Wildlife Tours  PO Box 133  SILKWOOD  N.QLD   Australia
          http://www.gspeak.com.au/kirrama/