birding-aus

Birding Clubs

To: OZ Bird Listserve <>
Subject: Birding Clubs
From: WM James Davis <>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 07:23:49 +1000 (EST)
  Looking through back issues of Wingspan (1976) I found an old list of
Birding Organizations and Clubs in Australia. Does anyone know of a recent
list of Club names and addresses?  Or, can anyone provide me with a few
names and addresses?  I would like to send some material about birds to
the presidents of a few bird clubs to get their feedback.  If so, please
send your reply to my private e-mail so as not to clutter up the list.
TIA

Cheers, Jim

Dr. Wm. James Davis
e-mail