birding-aus

PAPUAN HARRIER FIGHTS RED GOSHAWK!!!!!!

Subject: PAPUAN HARRIER FIGHTS RED GOSHAWK!!!!!!
From: lorne <>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 16:09:06 +0000
Hello BIRDLOVERS... Lorne here... hope you're all splendid!

I'm off to Cairns again in December or January - break from the
treacheries and violence of teaching  high school lads! (Actually,
they're fantastic!) If there are any birdos on line up there, can they
get in contact with me, as I'm keen to find more info. on the avian
exotics lurking in the foliage up there!!!

On the other hand... does anyone know relatively dependable sites for
the following birds up Atherton way...

Rufous Owl
Black-breasted Buzzard (?)
Large-tailed Nightjar
Frilled monarch (and the other black and white monarchs!)
Papuan Harrier (ha ha ha ha!!!)
Cassowary
Red Goshawk
White-browed Crake