birding-aus

More about Chestnut-breasted Whiteface

Subject: More about Chestnut-breasted Whiteface
From: Celia & Russell Browne <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:23:38 +1100
Many thanks to both Cilla Rose and Frank O'Connor for the information about C-b
Whiteface.  Your advice is appreciated.  I had been told of the sign marked
"Deer Corner", so we will certainly look for it.  Will let you know at the
beginning of September if we were successful - fingers crossed.

Any further advice about locations for Chestnut-breasted Whiteface in the area
just north of Lyndhurst would be appreciated.  Celia M. Browne