birding-aus

2 bird related deaths in Sydney

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: 2 bird related deaths in Sydney
From: "Trevor Quested" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:56:32 +1000
These two fellows climbed to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. One had
a budgerigar the other a King Parrot. One leapt off with the budgie which
flew off and he plunged to his death. The other leapt off, counted to ten,
pulled out a revolver and shot the parrot before he himself died.
They met minutes later at the pearly gates and Paddy says to Mick " This
budgie jumping doesn't work, it killed me"
Mick said " Yeah, parrot shooting didn't work for me either"
Trevor Quested & Annie Young
Sydney,  Australia

Phone   +61 2 9955 6266
Fax  + 61 2  9959 4005