birding-aus

Dumbing down of ABA and "Birding" [long].

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Dumbing down of ABA and "Birding" [long].
From: Glen Ingram <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:30:40 +1000
Dear Birdingaussers,
Because of requests for further information, I present you with two diverse opinions on the dumbing down of  the ABA and ?Birding?. Some Birdingaussers, who understand more than I, have weighed into the conflict on other servers: hopefully they will also post some information on Birding-Aus.

Yours sincerely

Glen Ingram

?Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse taht progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things? Russell Baker

PART 1.