birding-aus

Pelagics from Sydney and Wollongong this October

Subject: Pelagics from Sydney and Wollongong this October
From: "TPALLISE.AU.ORACLE.COM" <>
Date: 19 Jun 97 11:50:30 +1000
Anyone wishing to book on a Pelagic this October please do so as early as
possible. There are already only a few places left on the usual (second
Saturday) trip on the 11th October.  Consequently I have organised
another trip for the following week end 18th October from Sydney.

The reason for the high demand no doubt is because this is the month that
we normally see our highest number of species.  For more information on
what can be seen check out the Pelagic web page.

http://www.zip.com.au/~palliser

Also there are plenty of places left on this Sundays trip from Wollongong
if anyone is interested.

Regards
Tony Palliser
Phone.....+61 2 9900 1678 or Home +61 2 9427 7563
Fax.......+61 2 9900 1669