birding-aus

Lost ornithologist

Subject: Lost ornithologist
From: Shane Raidal <>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:33:14 +0900
The following message was sent to another list.  Can anyone help Blake ??

--------------------------

Back in 1986, I spent 3 1/2 months in the outback on an expedition patroned
by Prince Charles called Operation Raleigh.  I met Dr. Sonja Titterman (I
don't even know if this spelling is correct), an ornithologist, who nurtured
my love for birds.  I have not spoken to her since then and have been
unsuccessful finding her to thank her for all she did for that young and
eager student.  Does anyone have any contacts that might lead me to an
address or number for her?

Thanks,
Dr. Blake Hawley
Director of Education