birding-aus

Re: Bill Oddie

To: (Birding Aus)
Subject: Re: Bill Oddie
From: Paul Taylor <>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 16:09:03 +1000 (EST)
> From another server in another place and another time: Bill Oddie books
> [snip]

Another one that wasn't listed is "Gone Birding" - an autobiography of
how Bill got started in birding.  I found this and his "Little Black Bird
Book" at a local library, and enjoyed them immensely - so much so that
I tried (unsucessfully) to get copies of my own.  I'll have to track
down the others.

   Paul Taylor