birding-aus

Birding in Queensland

To: "'AUSBIRDNET'" <>
Subject: Birding in Queensland
From: Johan Repsold <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 16:43:39 +0200
Hi birders
I am a birdwatcher from South Africa, being sent to do some work in
Australia.  I will spend one day in Sidney, (17th May) half a day in
Brisbane (18th May) and ten days in Emerald. I will have the weekend of
the 25th free.  Any suggestions of which birding spots to visit, as well
as  possible bird lists will be appreciated.
I have got a copy of the Photograhic Field Guide to the Birds of
Australia, by Jim Flegg et al.  Is this good enough?

Regards
Johan Repsold