birding-aus

RFI: Ku-ring-gai NP

Subject: RFI: Ku-ring-gai NP
From: "Peregrine" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
Just writing to ask if anyone has any suggestions for good birdy spots to
visit in Ku-ring-gai (I hope I spelled that right) national park that are
acessible from the train from sydney. I seem to recall reading that there
are some good wader spots there, but I don't know where.

all this talk of leeches reminds me of the very first australian leech I
encountered with a group of FOC members on a field trip to
Royal National Park.  We stood  around  it in a circle to see who it was
most interested in crawling  towards.  The classic line was uttered
by someone "hey, this is better than spin the bottle!" Sadly, the leech
never got any lunch.

good birding!
Katie Bertsche
(who hasn't been following the advice of her signature lately)

Katie Bertsche .........If you're too busy to go birding, you're too busy.

http://www.bowdoin.edu/~kbertsch