birding-aus

Mallee

Subject: Mallee
From: (Stuart Dashper)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:05:39 +0000 (AES)
Dear all,

        I'm heading off to the Mallee for the coming long weekend. I was
wondering if anyone had any recent information on the area, especially in
regard to Red-lored Whistler and Striated Grass-wren. I intend to visit the
Murrayville track area but am open to other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Dr.Stuart Dashper
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Unit
School of Dental Science
The University of Melbourne