birding-aus

Birding-Aus is back (and back ... and back ...)

Subject: Birding-Aus is back (and back ... and back ...)
From: R D Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:31:46 +1100
Hello All

Sorry about the lack of birding messages lately.  The list died
once again.  It seems to coincide with Deakin being visited by their
internet service provider ...

Anyway, you will have received YET another message welcoming you to the
list you thought you were already on ...

This time I've tried to make sure I've only resubscribed the people who
were STILL on the list when it died.   However, if I've made an error,
please accept my apologies and unsubscribe.

A timely reminder:

To unsubscribe     send a message to:

  (NOT to birding-aus!)

Leave the subject line blank and in the message type:

        unsubscribe birding-aus

That's all there is to it.

Reminder #2:  Messages to this list go to:

Messages go to over 300 subscribers, plus are archived for posterity ...
Please check you message before hitting your SEND button!

If you sent a message since last Thursday please repost it
Thanks for your patience

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Manager