birding-aus

Birdsville/Strzelecki Track Birding Experiences

Subject: Birdsville/Strzelecki Track Birding Experiences
From: "Michael Powell" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 20:52:10 +1000
I am planning a trip from Brisbane to Birdsville and down the
Birdsville Track to the Flinders ranges in SA, then possibly back up
the Strzelecki Track to Qld in May/ June 97.
 If  any in our group has been in this part of Australia , I would be
grateful to hear from them about their birding and travelling
experiences.
If this is an innappropriate N/G, would some one please direct me to
the correct one.
Thanks
 Mike
Michael Powell