birding-aus

Re: Help in trip planning

To: Julian Bielewicz <>
Subject: Re: Help in trip planning
From: "Eric Dempsey" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 97 09:48:55 gmt
Hi
from experience last November, we simply booked on a trip with one of the many
'Barrier Reef' trip outlets along the esplande. We requested that we be booked
on the Seastar and simply got our places.

It certainly was a good trip and worth doing.

Eric Dempsey
Ireland
Folks:

Received the following call for help.  Would appreciate help as I am unaware
of the details requested.