birding-aus

Research Directory (Update 2)

Subject: Research Directory (Update 2)
From: Stephen Ambrose <>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 17:46:23 +1000
1996 AUSTRALIAN BIRD RESEARCH DIRECTORY:

UPDATE 2

On 24 December 1996 I called upon fellow bird researchers to contribute to the
1996
Directory of Australian Bird Research Projects. The closing date for
contributions is
the 7 February 1997. Until then, I will provide you with weekly updates of who
has
contributed information to the directory.

Researchers are slowly but surely contributing information to the Directory. By
5 pm EST
on Tuesday, 7 January 1997 I had received contributions from the following
researchers:

Don Bradshaw (University of WA)
Colin Bailey (University of Adelaide)
Belinda Cannell (Murdoch University)
Angie Chapman (University of Qld/CSIRO)
Andrew Cockburn (Australian National University)
Michael Craig (University of Western Australia)
John Dell (WA Museum)
Sarah Legge (Australian National University)
Sandra McKenzie (Murdoch University)
Graeme Martin (University of Western Australia)
Catherine Meathrel (La Trobe University)
Martin O?Brien (Victorian Department of Natural Resources and Environment)
Penny Olsen (Australian National University)
Angela Paltridge (University of Adelaide)
Ian Temby (Victorian Department of Natural Resources and Environment)
Stephen Ambrose (RAOU).

I know that there were many more projects under way in 1996. The Research
Directory will
only be useful to people if it is as comprehensive as possible, so please spend
a few
minutes of your time adding to it. I look forward to receiving information from
you over
the next few weeks.

Kind regards,

Dr Stephen Ambrose