birding-aus

Homepage

Subject: Homepage
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 18:58:05 +1100 (EST)
Hello all

I am trying to tidy up the mess that I usually call the
                "BIRDING-AUS HOMEPAGE"
http://www.deakin.edu.au/~russwood/

I've updated some of the State's pages and the rarity page in light of
last Sunday's stunning trip off Wollongong.

I would appreciate all or some of the following:

Some classy gif's or jpg's (small size i.e.<10Kb) to decorate the pages
A VERY classy logo for the main page (all graphics will be given full
credit)
A nice and easy counter so we're independent of digits.com (maybe someone
can tell me how to write one?)
Recent reports from S.A. and Tasmania
Some cripplers somewhere in Geelong....

Any or all of the above would be gratefully received!

Cheers

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Maintainer