birding-aus

Dave Andrew's address

Subject: Dave Andrew's address
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:19:03 +0100
Hi all
Could anyone please let me know David Andrew's new postal address and (
preferably, if he has one) his email address.

Also, message for Chris Gladwin; Chris, neither Sarah nor I have received
any reply from your new email address, despite several attempts to send
stuff, none of which have 'bounced back'. Are they getting through to you
OK?

Thanks, and sorry to fill up birding-aus with personal messages.

I saw some debate about where to buy our "Complete Guide to Finding the
Birds of Australia" from. Of course I am quite happy for people to buy it
wherever, but I am sure you should find it will arrive fastest from one of
the Australian suppliers. These currently are;

Andrew Isles in Vic
RAOU in Vic
Ian Fraser in Canberra
NSW State Library in Sydney