birding-aus

RFI for Melbourne-Adelaide

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: RFI for Melbourne-Adelaide
From: Matt Heindel <>
Date: 15 Oct 96 10:44:23
I will be in Aus from 10-24 Nov and will be concentrating my time between
Melbourne and Adelaide. I have accommodations and have recently ordered the
Thomas and Thomas book. Are there specifc suggestions on good birdwatching
areas? I have at least one full free day in Melbourne, some time along the
Great Ocean Drive area, Kangaroo Island, some of the desert parks (like
Little), along the Murray northeast of Adelaide and a free day in Adelaide. I
will also be in the Blue Mtns for 2 days and have at least a free day in
Sydney. Any help would be much appreciated.

Matt Heindel
Irvine CA, USA
matt_heindel @ ivax.com