birding-aus

Mammals of Victoria

Subject: Mammals of Victoria
From: (Peter Menkhorst)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 11:22:23 +1000
Russel Woodford posted a note about the publication of our new book and
asked for details of its availability. At the risk of transgressing
netiquette the details are as follows:

'MAMMALS OF VICTORIA: Distribution, ecology and conservation'. Ed by P.
Menkhorst (with contributions from 7 other Vict. mammalogists). Oxford
University Press, Melbourne.

RRP $59.95 but available for &49.95 (including postage and packaging) via a
pre-publication offer which is still current - brochures offering this
discount have been included in various natural history mags since June but
if you haven't got one I could post one, otherwise contact OUP in Melb., or
ask your local bookshop to order it.
Peter Menkhorst

Flora and Fauna Branch
Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
PO Box 137 Heidelberg Vic 3084
phone 03 9450 8695    fax 03 9450 8737