birding-aus

Little Penguins

Subject: Little Penguins
From: "P J Fell [deeb]" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 16:08:04 GMT+10
Last month several I saw several Little Penguins feeding mid morning,
1 metre out from the beach on a low tide at Queenscliffe, Vic.
Early this your we watched 1 Little Penguin feeding and swimming from
0 -4 metres from the beach at San Remo.  This little fellow was at
the time dodging and swimming between about 40 people in the water

Cheers
Peter

Peter Fell,  Senior Technical Officer
Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, 3168, Australia
Voice: +61-3-9905 5646    FAX:+61-3-9905 5613
Email: