wilyfans

name-brand soft doesn?t have to be epxnesive?

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: name-brand soft doesn?t have to be epxnesive?
From: "Purposeful S. Jewries" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:11:44 -0700
Good day.

Let us help you to save your money.
Visit our new oem software stock center.
You are in one step to the software you need at the prices you want.

Our todays Special Offers:

Offer #1
Windows XP Pro + Office 2003 Pro +
Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro + Adobe Photoshop CS/8.0 +
Adobe PageMaker 7.0 + Adobe Illustrator 10 +
Norton Antivirus 2004 Pro

Retail price: $5000.00
You save: $4800
Our price: $200.00
Offer #2
MS Windows XP Pro with SP2 + MS Office XP Pro with SP3
+ You get Norton Antivirus 2004 cd absolutely free

Retail price: $999.00
You save: $874
Our price: $125.00
Offer #3
MS Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 +
MS Office 2003 Professional +
You get Norton Antivirus 2004 cd absolutely free

Retail price: $650.00
You save: $470
Our price: $180.00

We promise to do our best to keep prices to OEM Software habitually incredible cheap.
Click here to visit our new oem software store.

Good luck!

UNSUBSCRIBE