wilyfans

name-brand sotfware at your prices..

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: name-brand sotfware at your prices..
From: "Knockouts S. Surabaya" <>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:28:24 -0700
Good day

Today is great day for all of us.
We want to help you and your friends to save your money.
We've opened absolutely new STOCK NAME-BRAND OEM SOFTWARE CENTER.
No need to be affraid of software shopping, no need to pay for fairy box and manual.
You need only software, aren't we right?

Let us show you the easiest way to save your money today:

Name-Brand Software Retail price OUR PRICE
YOU SAVE
Microsoft Windows XP Pro +
Microsoft Office XP Pro

$850.98
$89.95
89%

Adobe Photoshop 7 +
Adobe Premiere 7 +
Adobe Illustrator 10

$850.98
$129.95
85%

Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version +
Office 2003 Professional (1 CD Edition)

$530.55
$99.95
81%

Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004

$850.98
$109.95
87%

Adobe Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS

$649.99
$99.95
85%

Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional

$649.99
$79.95
87%

... and much much more great offers.

Today we can offer you cheap prices and pleasant software shopping.
Click here to visit our new STOCK NAME-BRAND OEM SOFTWARE SHOP.

Have a nice day!

UNSUBSCRIBE