wilyfans

Would you believe it?

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Would you believe it?
From: "Preferable S. Buck" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:20:53 -0600
Hi!

Chawil awi:b'

If people have to choose between freedom and sandwiches, they will take sandwiches.
All things may be bought in Rome with money.

Whether or not God is dead: it is impossible to keep silent about him who was there for so long.
The weak shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights.
Obedience is the fruit of faith.
Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man. Life is a means of extracting fiction.
Man is occasionally what he should be perpetually.
Films can only be made by by-passing the will of those who appear in them, using not what they do, but what they are.

Of all the senses, sight must be the most delightful.
I have no expectation of making a hit every time I come to bat.
Nothing is so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortunes. What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes.
It is always well to accept your own shortcomings with candor but to regard those of your friends with polite incredulity.

Beware of him who hates the laugh of a child.

It is rude to silence a fool, and cruelty to let him go on.
No evil dooms us hopelessly except the evil we love, and desire to continue in, and make no effort to escape from.
Age does not matter if the matter does not age.

Men exist for the sake of one another.

flaunting