wilyfans

Oops... :)

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Oops... :)
From: "Dreariest C. Demetrius" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:24:27 -0800
Hello, stranger! :)

cervix
Jimmy

Jinisa

You must have the devil in you to succeed in the arts.

Through art we express our conception of what nature is not.

Labor is the curse of the world, and nobody can meddle with it without becoming proportionately brutified.

Pugnacity is a form of courage, but a very bad form.
You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. But what we put into it is ours.
All I know is I'm not a Marxist.
They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors.

To free a person from error is to give, and not to take away.
You say it is the good cause that hallows even war? I tell you: it is the good war that hallows every cause.
Friendship always benefits love sometimes injures.

You have the courage and power to live your dreams. Communism to me is one-third practice and two-thirds explanation.
To love and be loved is the great happiness of existence. If I were to live my life over again, I would be an American. I would steep myself in America, I would know no other land.

Don't think so much about who is for or against you, rather give all your care, that God be with you in everything you do. Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew. The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime.