wilyfans

You would, would you?

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: You would, would you?
From: "Gear J. Weavers" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:23:44 -0600
I'm sure it will come off :)

triptych
Toq
There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions and those who won t.

The apparel oft proclaims the man.

In the name of Hypocrites, doctors have invented the most exquisite form of torture ever known to man: survival.
I only have two rules for my newly born daughter: she will dress well and never have sex.

In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.
The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is the example of the eternal seductiveness of life.
I am one of those who think like Nobel, than humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.
The most fearful unbelief is unbelief in your self.

We do not really feel grateful toward those who make our dreams come true they ruin our dreams. The absolute truth is the thing that makes people laugh
We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.
A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.

We won't even attempt to achieve what we do not believe at a deep level we can have or deserve.

There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.
Love is a serious mental disease.
Diplomats are useful only in fair weather. As soon as it rains, they drown in every drop.
Oh! too convincing -- dangerously dear -- In woman's eye the unanswerable tear! Many of us don't have to turn out the lights to be in the dark.
hint