wilyfans

Do you mind? :)))

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Do you mind? :)))
From: "Smooches V. Cracking" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:34:38 -0600
Howdy!

Leeds
refuel
Appa

What men want is not knowledge, but certainty.
Once can survive everything nowadays, except death.

Seek joy in what you give not in what you get
Existence really is an imperfect tense that never becomes a present.You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
A man's vanity tells him what is honor, a man's conscience what is justice.

Yet it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top.
The greatest evil is physical pain. Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.

Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible.

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heaving breathing again.
To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... believe... act!
Everywhere I go I see increasing evidence of people swirling about in a human cesspit of their own making.
As a result of the feminist revolution, ''feminine'' becomes an abusive epithet.
The youth of America is their oldest tradition. It has been going on now for three hundred years.
The effort of art is to keep what is interesting in existence, to recreate it in the eternal.
Fear is a great inventor.Ahriman