wilyfans

I've heard _all_ about you...

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: I've heard _all_ about you...
From: "Startle P. Craftsmanship" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 06:33:56 -0800
I've heard _all_ about you...

Ga le pheb
And you are to love those who are your aliens for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt. [Deuteronomy 10:19]
Be angry, and yet do not sin do not let the sun go down on your anger. [Ephesians 4:26]

There is no living with thee, nor without thee.

Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend.

Happiness is a mystery, like religion, and should never be rationalized.

You say it is the good cause that hallows even war? I tell you: it is the good war that hallows every cause.

Everybody's for democracy in principle. It's only in practice that the thing gives rise to stiff objections.

I prefer credulity to skepticism and cynicism for there is more promise in almost anything than in nothing at all.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people.My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.

Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young.
Let us believe neither half of the good people tell us of ourselves, nor half the evil they say of others.

The gambling known as business looks with severe disfavor on the business known as gambling.
Believing: it means believing in our own lies. And I can say that I am grateful that I got this lesson very early.It is only to the happy that tears are a luxury.

Intelligence, in diapers, is invisible. And when it matures, out the window it flies. We have to pounce on it earlier.
There is nothing a man of good sense dreads in a wife so much as her having more sense than himself.