wilyfans

Bonjour.

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Bonjour.
From: "Malamud S. Succinctness" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:46:28 -0600
Good evening.

scathingly
peasantry
communions

Zbogom

Nothing so dates a man as to decry the younger generation.

Better Counsel comes overnight.
You lived too long, we have supped full with heroes, they waste their deaths on us.Friendship's the privilege of private men for wretched greatness knows no blessing so substantial. No man really knows about other human beings. The best he can do is to suppose that they are like himself.

When I hear a man preach, I like to see him act as if he were fighting bees.

The awful daring of a moment's surrender which an age of prudence can never retract.
Fear does not have any special power unless you empower it by submitting to it. There is nothing more requisite in business than dispatch.I've never any pity for conceited people, because I think they carry their comfort about with them.
The main part of intellectual education is not the acquisition of facts but learning how to make facts live.
Partir, c'est mourir un peu. (To leave is to die a little.)
Christianity is part of the Common Law of England. There is none more lonely than the man who loves only himself.

What I am looking for is a blessing not in disguise.

A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom does not get beaten.
A reconciled friend is a double enemy.
I would uphold the law if for no other reason but to protect myself.