ts-7000

[ts-7000] TS-GSM1 process at log-in?

Subject: [ts-7000] TS-GSM1 process at log-in?
From: "Rekcut_Nod" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:05:52 -0000
I am using a TS-GSM1 board together with a TS-7260.

When I boot the board stack, the TS-GSM1 status LED indicates that the board is
powered, but not connected to the cellular network (i.e. it is solid on).  As
soon as I log into the main board, and not until, the TS-GSM1 status LED starts
flashing, indicating connection to the cellular network.

Can someone tell me what process gets started at log-in that would make that
happen, or what the TS-GSM1 is looking for on the main board before connecting
to the cellular network?

I need to be able to reproduce this boot/log-in process so that I can enable
the cell modem to connect to the network later on when I power it up through
toggling its PLD registers.

Thanks,
Don

<*> Your email settings: