ts-7000

[ts-7000] Re: bat3 application quitting - TS-BAT3 board

Subject: [ts-7000] Re: bat3 application quitting - TS-BAT3 board
From: "Harold" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:41:55 -0000
Hello,

I have the same problem. I just started using a TS-BAT3 with a TS7800, running
Debian from the onboard flash. I followed the instructions in Section V of the
manual, and everything works fine, as long as the bat3 application is running.
However, sooner or later, the bat3 application exits with 3.

The main application that I run on the TS7800 does a lot of serial
communication and logs a lot of data to the SD Card. I suspect that somehow
this causes an occasional error in bat3, and then bat3 exits.

Is there a version of bat3 out there that does not exit on these errors?

--- In  fred basset <> wrote:

> Has anyone else had problems with the supplied bat3 program quitting
> prematurely?
> I ran it using the exact same command line args as in the docs.  It
> seems to run for a while then quit with code 3.
> I looked at the code and there are a number of error handlers which
> seem to handle the case where comms
> with the AVR fails, then the app. does an exit(3).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: