pwc

Re: [pwc] pwc Digest, Vol 50, Issue 3

Subject: Re: [pwc] pwc Digest, Vol 50, Issue 3
From: Alex <>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:20:33 -0400
Hi Gilles, everything you said worked. Guess it serves me right. All my
life I've been a "meh, I'll just plug it in and see if it works before
reading the instructions" kinda guy. I guess I've been so conditioned by
that other OS to follow the instructions for USB devices or face serious
problems that I lost my way.

Thanks for your help, and a huge thanks to David, Adrian, Brynjar and
baitzph for trying to help.

Thanks again all.
Alex