pwc

[pwc] pwc in debian

Subject: [pwc] pwc in debian
From: Steve Jensen <>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:59:59 -0400
All -

Setting up a new webcam here at work for a construction project - we
like to do stop motion movies from groundbreaking to opening - and I use
  PWC cameras.

However, I can't get the pwc 10.0.12 from the website to compile.  I
have noticed there is a pwc module in my debian kernel (2.6.18-6-686
from -stable) and it is also v. 10.0.12.

Is this the same code base, or is it a left over from the "old" pwc+pwcx
combo?

Thanks

Steve

--