pwc

[pwc] Grey screen, gnomemeeting, logitech4000 and fedora 4

Subject: [pwc] Grey screen, gnomemeeting, logitech4000 and fedora 4
From: "buzz lightyear" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:58:40 +0000
Hi

I've just gone and bought myself a new disc, downloaded the latest non-smp version of fedora4, installed fedora, downloaded the sources and kernel-devel, built and installed pwc. All of this happeded without error.

All I get is a grey video output screen - gnomemeeting can see the logitech pro 4000 via v4l, but when I hit 'test device' it throws up an error 'failed to open device'.

If you can think of anything I would be very grateful for any kind of input

Thanks in advance

Buzz