Stones/Water/Time/Breath on Edition Wandelweiser

Subject: Stones/Water/Time/Breath on Edition Wandelweiser
From: "Dean Rosenthal" =
.com
Date: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 pm ((PDT))

Hello all,

I have a new recording being released this fall. It's of field recordings
of my piece where participants go to a body of water outside to play music
with stones, in this case from Newfoundland, Prospect Park in NYC, the
Hudson Valley Area, and Western Massachusetts. The score to the piece can
be found online at www.stonespiece.com. This is a very unique recording for
me, to be released on the European label Edition Wandelweiser, that I am
very excited about and is also a first. I hope you come check out the
campaign <https://igg.me/at/swtbrecording/x/63771#/> we are hosting and
find out about the recording. This post is to engage community and
introduce the recording. We are helping to raise funds for this committed
production through this campaign, which includes funds for the Venezuelan
producer and mastering engineer. If you have been thinking about the
situation there, a chunk of these funds go directly to him in Caracas,
supporting the arts there, which are still extant but barely so. Thank you.

https://igg.me/at/swtbrecording/x/63771#/

Dean Rosenthal
Martha's Vineyard

--