Re: Tips for recording Dolphins

Subject: Re: Tips for recording Dolphins
From: ". ."
Date: Wed Apr 3, 2019 7:57 am ((PDT))
Hi Francesco,

There is a general code of conduct around cetaceans to prevent disturbing t=
he animals and can be found here...

http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/marine-code-of-conduct/

You don't need to be very close to them to record them. Their noises travel=
 quite a distance.

Hope it's helpful.

All the best.
Steve.