Re: The conversations of 2 ravens

Subject: Re: The conversations of 2 ravens
From: "Steven Shepard"
Date: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:47 am ((PST))
Very nice, Arnthor=97makes me wonder who won the argument!

/Steve

Dr. Steven Shepard
Shepard Communications Group, LLC
www.ShepardComm.com
Mobile +1-802-238-1007
Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/stevenshepard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving sa=
fely in an attractive and well-preserved body, a latte in one hand and choc=
olate in the other, but rather to skid in sideways, covered in scars, body =
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screaming, =93Yahoo!, what a ride!=94

 [naturerecordists] <> wrote:

> On Friday Nov. 24 2017 the chair persons of 3 Icelandic political parties=
 were working on a new government. At around 14:30 2 ravens seemed to be di=
scussing how to devide the street of Tjarnarbol between them. The discussio=
ns were recorded using a Zoom h6 using a fury protection.
> As there was a strong breeze from the north the vind noice might be a lit=
tle disturbind, but I had to cut of the 100 Hertz.
> Good headphones recommended.
> http://hljod.blog.is/users/df/hljod/files/samtal_tveggja_hrafna.mp3 <http=
://hljod.blog.is/users/df/hljod/files/samtal_tveggja_hrafna.mp3>
> Best regards,
>
> Arnthor
>
>  <>
> http://hljod.blog.is <http://hljod.blog.is/>

m_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>       Virus-free.
campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient> <x-msg://21/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-=
40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>