[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6843

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6843
From: "" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 01:09:14 +0000
There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: Soundcloud alternatives (wasSoundcloud woes)
    From: Jonas Gruska

Message
1a. Re: Soundcloud alternatives (wasSoundcloud woes)
    Posted by: "Jonas Gruska"  mrqwa
    Date: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 am ((PDT))

Dear Aaron,

just wanted to thank you for your service to the world.
I am a huge fan of your website and I upload my recordings there as
well. Thinking about moving my whole soundcloud profile too.
m("jon_gruska","//archive.org/details/");">https:

Thanks again!
Jonas

✺ ✺ ✺