Re: Wildtronics a good product?

Subject: Re: Wildtronics a good product?
From: natureguyusa
Date: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:58 am ((PDT))
Marco,=0D
=0D
We use an EM172 in our Micro Mic PIP Microphone, so we are familiar with th=
e EM172. The EM172 has a 14dB noise floor at best, assuming the idea voltag=
e and impedance loading, which is not possible with almost all PIP powered =
recorders. The microphone in the Wildtronics Pro Mono is 4dB lower in noise=
. When Pro Mono is used in the parabolic reflector, additional gain and sub=
ject isolation is achieved with our booster plate system compared to just a=
 mic in the open as in conventional parabolic designs. So, the Pro Mono can=
 double the usable range. We will have a demo video of a sound comparison b=
etween a conventional parabolic vrs a Wildtronics Pro Mono, a Wildtronics P=
ro Mini, and a shotgun mic up on our website in about a month. The conventi=
onal design used will be a Wildtronics All Purpose ($350) with an Audio Tec=
hnica 4022 used for the mic, which is lower noise than the EM172, but will =
give the idea.=0D
=0D
Bruce Rutkoski=0D
Owner=0D