Re: pbbx and pbmb2 construction plans

Subject: Re: pbbx and pbmb2 construction plans
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:48 pm ((PDT))
Hi Philipp,

Rob Danielson's plans and measurements can be found on my own website,
along with various modified versions that I have made using blocks of
closed-cell foam.

start on this page:
http://caperteebirder.com/index.php?p=3D1_17_recording-gear-1

but note that successive pages have lots more ideas for rigs.

Good luck with your project,

Vicki Powys
Australia

On 18/04/2017, at 8:35 AM, Philipp
[naturerecordists] wrote:

>             Hi all,
> I am currently thinking of building a pbbx or pbmb2 rig with two
> audiotechnica at4022s. Could someone share a detailed construction
> plan
> and a few pictures? As my craftsmansship is rather poor, I need a
> lot of
> help, I guess. To be honest: I am blind and have to direct this task
> someone in my circle of friends. I would like to provide a good
> instruction so it will be done well..
>
> I browsed throug Rob Danielsons wonderful diyboundarymics blog, but
> nearly any link to the exact plans is dead.
> I would be very grateful for any advice.
> best regards from Kiel, Germany,
> Philipp

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional