Re: Quotes for sound book for ages 10-14

Subject: Re: Quotes for sound book for ages 10-14
From: "Jim Wells" whitby333
Date: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:01 am ((PDT))
Hello April,

You might want to visit my website:
http://fantasonics.com/

It's sort of for kids... mostly that never grew up:).  We cater to model ra=
ilroaders, but the Hobby aspect might be of some interest.

Or look at our owner's manual:
http://www.fantasonics.com/manual.pdf

It's a tutorial on sound, and our scale magic spatial imaging for miniature=
 sound fields.  I give clinics, and we've sponsored a youth award at the na=
tional contest for years.

Anyway, you can contact me if any of it would help.  Good luck with your bo=
ok,
Jim

Have fun!"
www.fantasonics.com