Re: Early frog singing

Subject: Re: Early frog singing
Date: Sun Mar 5, 2017 10:37 am ((PST))
Martyn and Ray,

A friend had Woodcocks "Peenting" in a nearby field, this week, and I had 1=
7 Tundra Swans flying over (just east of Toronto). The Woodcocks are defini=
tely early, while I would guess that the Tundra Swans are early as well (65=
 reported in the local area).

All the best,
Ernie Jardine
Pickering Ontario