3. Re: Microphone for SONY M10

Subject: 3. Re: Microphone for SONY M10
From: inetd_conf
Date: Sat Sep 3, 2016 10:11 pm ((PDT))
I'd be inclined to say yes, but because I'm out in Hawaii shipping was a be=
ar on this thing. I've got almost double the purchase cost invested in it. =
If I tried to recoup a reasonable amount, I'd have to charge so much you'd =
probably be better off getting one from them directly.

 For what it's worth I don't think the circuit is all that complicated. You=
 may be able to build it into your mic directly. Here's a decent one that i=
ncludes the option of a high-pass filter:

 Battery Box for electret mic capsules for better quality: Megalithia http:=
//www.megalithia.com/elect/battbox.html

 http://www.megalithia.com/elect/battbox.html

 Battery Box for electret mic capsules for better quality... http://www.meg=
alithia.com/elect/battbox.html Most capsule makers indicate their devices n=
eed at least 1.5V to operate properly. What you need is a battery box, cont=
aining a PP3 battery and some part...

 View on www.megalithia.com http://www.megalithia.com/elect/battbox.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I haven't built one of these so I can't attest to how well it works, but i=
t looks pretty straightforward.