The fireworks display on new years eve in the Reykjavik area

Subject: The fireworks display on new years eve in the Reykjavik area
From: "Arn=FE=F3r Helgason"
Date: Fri Jan 1, 2016 3:42 pm ((PST))
The fireworks in Reykjavik on new years eve is world famous. It was a
lott more noisy this time than last year.

This stereo-recording of the fireworks display is from 23:45-0:11 on new
years eve.

Recorded with Nagra Ares BB+ and two Sennheiser ME62.

Headphones recommended.

Please note the big noise around the end of the recording.

http://hljod.blog.is/blog/hljod/entry/2163031/

I wanted to make a comparison recording  on the other side of the house
and intended to use Rode NT4 in a Blimp recording with Olympus LS-11.
Message: 1.
Subject: The preamp seemed to be a little to noisy for the low noice periods.
Maybe I didn't set the volume high enough.

As it was windy the blimp was thrown to the ground and damaged. I wish
you a happy new year of recording.

Arnthor

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional