Re: Has anybody had experience of using a Shure FP32 mixer?

Subject: Re: Has anybody had experience of using a Shure FP32 mixer?
From: oatcruncher
Date: Wed Oct 7, 2015 12:26 am ((PDT))
Hi Nick,
A VERY quick trawl on Google has given me a strong impression that the FP32=
 is to be avoided. You may get a member response with personal knowledge, b=
ut until you find out more I would personally suggest keeping your money in=
 your pocket for now.
I should add that I also have a personal point of view on mixers and pre-am=
ps, and that is that I feel they are adding more weight and complication th=
an they are worth. BUT, I'm one of the 'keep it simple' brigade, and fully =
accept that my opinion is not the norm.
Max