Nature Sounds Society Workshop - June 5-7 Yuba Pass

Subject: Nature Sounds Society Workshop - June 5-7 Yuba Pass
From: sperry1969
Date: Thu May 14, 2015 9:32 am ((PDT))
The Nature Sounds Society 31st Annual Field Recording Workshop is scheduled for
June 5-7 at the San Francisco State University field campus at Yuba Pass.  Yes,
we're scheduled a little bit earlier this year, but it will be an opportunity
to record a slightly different soundscape and we should be able to access all
the usual places because the lack of snowpack.

 Our main speaker this year is Tony Celis-Murillo, who develops and evaluates
acoustic recording systems to monitor and study bird communities for his
doctoral program at the University of Illnois, Champaign-Urbana.  Also
presenting hands-on workshops and discussions are Dan Dugan, Greg Weddig, Lea
Cox and me.  We will spend as much time in the field as possible and you will
have the opportunity to experiment with different recording rigs and methods of
recording.

 We look forward to having you join us!  More information and the registration
form can be found here:

 Nature Sounds Society: Announcements and Events
http://www.naturesounds.org/announcements/index.html

 http://www.naturesounds.org/announcements/index.html

 Nature Sounds Society: Announcements and Events
http://www.naturesounds.org/announcements/index.html  Nature Sounds Society,
NSS, naturesounds.org.

 View on www.naturesounds.org
http://www.naturesounds.org/announcements/index.html