Film job call

Subject: Film job call
From: lamacchiacosta
Date: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:02 pm ((PDT))
Hi everyone,=0D
=0D
I am writing because I was approached by a chocolate maker / filmaker about=
 a short film he wants to do.=0D
As I am booked on another job I would like to find someone with film, sound=
 art, location sound experieces to help being part of this project.=0D
The film will be shot in Cornwall and the applicant must be based in UK for=
 obvious budget reasons. Please read the description of the job and if you =
thing you are interested, please get in touch and I will pass your details =
to the director who then decide who to get on board.=0D
=0D
=0D
---=0D
=0D
 is a short film shot from the view point of a crew member onboard the Tres=
 Hombres. This is a film that promote good cinema and not really a brand. F=
ilm references are Leviathan (2012, Fishing Doc) and The Diving Bell and th=
e Butterfly.=0D
 =0D
...=0D
=0D
 The best I could do regarding payment is =C2=A3400 plus expenses. Train ti=
ckets to Falmouth and back, bed and board in Yarmouth. Onboard the Tres Hom=
bres there is no guarantee sleeping space available. We would be working, w=
e have a day and a half onboard to get all done and a day in Yarmouth. ...=
=0D
=0D
 =0D
=0D